Finding a new property is in itself very exciting and stressful as well, so we have set out step by step guide as to what to expect once you have found the place to call home.
Since you are on this page we hope you are ready to make that move because you liked one of our properties and ready to make the offer.
- We will ask for two weeks holding deposit to secure the property for you.
- Once you and the landlord are happy with the terms of the tenancy, we will circulate an AST ( Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement) for you and your new landlord to sign. Make sure you read it carefully before signing
- We will provide you with the statement on the balance due before your tenancy commences. This will include rent due ( minus rent deposit), security deposit and our fees for arranging the tenancy*
*Please see our letting fees
- Your deposit will be held with DPS. You will be provided with the unique ID number once the deposit has been registered with the scheme. Please keep it safe, you will need it at the end of the tenancy to claim your deposit back.
- We will arrange inventory date and time to agree on the condition of the property. This is also the time to take meter readings for all utilities related to your home.